Censorship is REAL bozoware

Jef Poskanzer pokey at well.UUCP
Thu Aug 10 05:02:26 AEST 1989

In the referenced message, tneff at bfmny0.UUCP (Tom Neff) wrote:
}The net doesn't need "form letters"

I disagree.  I have been using a script similar to Paul's for months, with
fairly good results.  In fact, I believe Paul was one of the people I used
it on, which may account for his current attitude.  But he's an unusual
case; most people, when they get one of my form letters, simply send
back an apology and start paying more attention to the Newsgroups: line.
---
Jef

    Jef Poskanzer  pokey at well.sf.ca.us  {ucbvax, apple, hplabs}!well!pokey
 "If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward,
             then we are a sorry lot indeed." -- Albert Einstein