Format of Faces - I have a face to sunrasterfile program.

Jonathan Knight jonathan at cs.keele.ac.uk
Mon Aug 7 05:45:58 AEST 1989

>From article <NELSON.89Aug6002252 at sun.clarkson.edu>, by nelson at sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Russ Nelson):
> Format is now
> 	FirstName:
> 	LastName:
> 	E-mail:
> 	PicData:         Actual data:  width - height - bits/pixel
> 	Image:           Should be transformed to: width - height - bits/pixel
> 	(Blank line)
> 	Hexified picture

That's what I thought it should be 'cos that's what I got from uunet.
However some of the files have headers that are not in this, such
as:

Telephone:
Company:
Address1:
Address2:
CityStateZip:

It would help greatly if someone could give a definite list of current
headers that are permitted to make life easier.

--
  ______    JANET :jonathan at uk.ac.keele.cs     Jonathan Knight,
    /       BITNET:jonathan%cs.kl.ac.uk at ukacrl Department of Computer Science