spew compilation problem.

Bruce Becker bdb at becker.UUCP
Fri Aug 11 13:40:58 AEST 1989

In article <111 at bambam.UUCP> dmcallis at bambam.UUCP (David McAllister) writes:
|From article <1632 at naucse.UUCP>, by jopsy at naucse.UUCP (JO.hn P.hillip C.rane):
|>
|>   If someone received this program, with proper vertbarization, could they
|> please mail me the correct 'headline' file?
|
|I got the same annoying things. Perhaps it ought to be reposted when it is
|fixed. That could save the author having to mail a lot of stuff.

	Apparently one of the backbone sites had a
	temporary shortage of "|" characters, so it
	had to borrow them from some News files.
	Unfortunately the files were propogated before
	the "|" characters were returned, so we now
	have this problem.
	I understand that a file containing the proper
	number of "|" characters is being sent out.
	When you receive it, just restore each "|" to
	its proper place in the affected files, and all
	will be well again.

Cheers,
--
   __	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
w \cc/	 Internet: bdb at becker.UUCP, bruce at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
 `/r/-e	 BitNet:   BECKER at HUMBER.BITNET
_<  \_	 Does a bovine bricklayer == a mu meson? - E. Farmi