ls -lR summary generator (nawk & sed)

Liam R. E. Quin lee at sq.sq.com
Fri Dec 15 08:28:13 AEST 1989

(Bob Desinger) bd at hp-ses.SDE.HP.COM wrote (in alt.sources):
>Liam R. E. Quin (lee at sq.sq.com) writes:
>> I also have a version of pr (sort of) that works out how many columns
>> to use on a per-page basis, with which this is very effective.
>
>I tried to mail to ask for `pf', but the mailer at a.cs.uiuc.edu
>barfed:

I have submitted it to Brandon the Benign for inclusion in com.sources.misc.

Lots of other people mailed me, too.
I don't know why you can't mail to lee at sq.com.

Lee
--
Liam R. Quin, Unixsys (UK) Ltd [note: not an employee of "sq" - a visitor!]
lee at sq.com (Whilst visiting Canada from England, until Christmas)