TILE FORTH RELEASE

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET
Thu Dec 28 02:30:32 AEST 1989

Permit me to clarify my previous posting, since there have been a couple
of concerned followups and at least one bit of technicolor rudeness.

Of course it's great to post sources here, and of course FORTH is of
interest to some fraction of the readership.  But seven- and eight-part
megapostings should not normally appear here.  Most of the people who
need something like TILE FORTH could easily get it by anonymous ftp from
an Internet archive site.  It would be enough to post a pointer to it
here and/or in comp.archives.

The INET distribution is easily overburdened.  I am suggesting that
short sources are best for alt.sources.

I welcome reasoned discussion on this.  A recent posting exhibited
unseemly personal venom and reflects poorly on all of us, not just the
indiscreet poster.
--
'We have luck only with women -- not spacecraft!'     \\  Tom Neff
 -- R. Kremnev, builder of failed Soviet FOBOS probes //  tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET