Perl (of course!)

Randal Schwartz merlyn at iwarp.intel.com
Sat Dec 2 07:41:57 AEST 1989

In article <1989Nov30.063941.15599 at eda.com>, jim at eda (Jim Budler) writes:
| Hey, this story would be great in the book! You know the book the
| person you followed up to is writing. (Or did I get my people crossed
| up?)

It has been stashed away.  I will probably want to contact Daniel
again in the future for details (hint: Daniel... stay in touch!).  The
history of Perl is a topic in the outline already.

| By the way, was a title ever chosen?

Working title is "that darn Perl book". :-) I suspect Nutshell
Handbooks will want a different (read: marketable :-) title.
--
/== Randal L. Schwartz, Stonehenge Consulting Services (503)777-0095 ====\
| on contract to Intel's iWarp project, Hillsboro, Oregon, USA, Sol III  |