Stupid reposting service (was Re: SLIP/getty/printers on Terminal Servers)

Chuck Bentley chuckb at lotex.UUCP
Fri Dec 15 07:25:58 AEST 1989

I like the idea of information on sources/shell scripts, etc.  available
in other news groups being posted to alt.sources.  I'm not prepared to
say if it should be just pointers or the whole article, or if the whole
article how large it should be before it is crossposted.

What strikes me is that if it were only pointers, and I were not
subscribing to a particular group, and if I started noticing a number of
things that were interesting, I would try to find some way of getting a
feed of that group.

Just a thought.

		Chuck...