Stupid reposting service (was Re: SLIP/getty/printers on Ter

Patrick L. Wigen patw at leadsv.UUCP
Fri Dec 15 01:03:49 AEST 1989

	I don't think the repostings are a useful service. Either you
have to edit what is posted to keep bandwith to a reasonable figure.
In which case you don't satisfy the needs of all the people who would
use your service. Or you post everything, in which case you needlessly
floud alt.sources with reposts from other news groups.
	Lastly I don't want to have to remember or somehow try to
figure out if I have already saved the sources in alt.sources from
another news group. It is much less time consuming to know that the
sources in alt.sources are mostly unique.

Patrick L. Wigen			Voice: (408) 756-9748
Lockheed Missiles & Space Co.		( patw at leadsv.UUCP )
Sunnyvale, Ca.		..{cae7780,sun!sunncal,savax}!leadsv!patw