TILE FORTH RELEASE

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET
Tue Dec 19 06:55:00 AEST 1989

In article <1512 at massormetrix.ida.liu.se> mip at massormetrix.ida.liu.se (Mikael Patel) writes:
>A Christmas present from Sweden to the Forth group.

also since it's UNREASONABLE to expect Usenet FORTH enthusiasts to be
subscribed to comp.lang.forth (right?) we'll crosspost it to alt.sources!

>The environment consists of eight packages and has a total
>size of 350K. ...

[followed by a mountain of source]

OK Ed Vielmetti I take it all back.  There IS something worse than
re-posting 30k source postings from other groups.... :-(

--
"We walked on the moon --       ((      Tom Neff
     you be polite"              ))     tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET