re-post to alt.sources.

Edward Vielmetti emv at math.lsa.umich.edu
Thu Dec 7 18:14:27 AEST 1989

I re-posted a source posting from a newsgroup into alt.sources.
The headers were set up suitably so that discussion will be
redirected into the original groups and replies will go back
to the original author, though if someone is a loser and replies
through the Path: line I'll get mail.

If people thing this is generally a Good Thing I'll keep it up
as the mood strikes me.

Questions:

should followups be redirected to alt.sources.d as well?  The original
author might not read that group (bad) but it would provide some sort
of continuity to alt.sources stuff.

are the additional headers useful ?  if no I can trim.  the approach
is post-moderation, more or less, it's a pity that it's necessary to
send the same thing over again but I can't see a clean way of managing
to do That.

This is alt, after all,

--Ed