Trailblazer configuration awk script

Tom Christiansen tchrist at convex.COM
Tue Nov 21 23:47:43 AEST 1989

In article <4268 at helios.ee.lbl.gov> leres at helios.ee.lbl.gov
(Craig Leres) writes:

>If you add any features, I'd appreciate getting a copy (but if you
>convert it to perl, please do not send it to me because I DON'T LIKE
>SPAM!)

Excuse me?  What does Spam(tm) have to do with perl?
Whence your revulsion?

And there's no work to to be done to convert a mere
awk script to perl: that's what the automatic awk-to-perl
translator, a2p, is for.

--tom

    Tom Christiansen                       {uunet,uiucdcs,sun}!convex!tchrist
    Convex Computer Corporation                            tchrist at convex.COM
		 "EMACS belongs in <sys/errno.h>: Editor too big!"