obnoxious mail

Tom Christiansen tchrist at convex.com
Thu Oct 12 04:39:29 AEST 1989

I've been getting a lot of hate mail, most of which is automatic,
by self-appointed moderators of alt.sources for a comment I
posted there.  And I'm pretty tired of it.

    I CAN'T CANCEL THE DAMN MESSAGE SO GET OFF MY BACK!!!

I've tried and our news software is in some state of hosery
which disallows this practice.  If you think alt.sources
should be restricted, moderate it.  If not, stop bitching.
In any case, please lay off.  I didn't subscribe to alt.sourced.d
and had forgotten it existed.  It was not intentional misuse.
I'm tired of fighting off the dogs.  Cut it out.

--tom

    Tom Christiansen                       {uunet,uiucdcs,sun}!convex!tchrist
    Convex Computer Corporation                            tchrist at convex.COM
		 "EMACS belongs in <sys/errno.h>: Editor too big!"