WordPerfect to troff program

Tim S. Boshart timsb at adspp.UUCP
Tue Oct 17 07:23:25 AEST 1989

Some time back someone posted a program to convert WordPerfect files to
troff files.  At the time I didn't think I would need it so I didn't
save it.  Now I need it.  If someone has a copy, please send me a mail
message telling me how I can get a copy.
--
Tim S. Boshart      | uunet!adspp!timsb   | "After a time, you may find that
Abacus Data Systems | timsb at adspp.UUCP    |'having' is not so pleasing a thing