moderation of alt.sources vs. automated harangues

Karl Lehenbauer karl at sugar.hackercorp.com
Wed Oct 18 10:59:19 AEST 1989

In article <72 at venice.SEDD.TRW.COM> baur at venice.SEDD.TRW.COM (Steven L. Baur) writes:
>What need?  (Just asking)

>I haven't seen anything in alt.sources that was worth the need of
>an unmoderated source group.

Yeah, there may not be a lot of need, but it is nice to just blast sources off
and know they'll go out, plus I just like anarchy.

>If I am wrong, flame me.

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!  :-)
--
-- uunet!sugar!karl	"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that
-- 			 flags do not wave in a vacuum."  -- Arthur C. Clarke