PBM and fax?

Jef Poskanzer jef at h2opolo.ee.lbl.gov
Tue Oct 31 12:27:55 AEST 1989

In the referenced message, hansen at pegasus.ATT.COM (Tony L. Hansen) wrote:
}A set of programs dealing with portable bit maps were posted a while back in
}alt.sources. One of the programs there was supposed to convert G3 fax into a
}portable bit map. Unfortunately, it was documented as not yet working, and
}indeed, it didn't. Does anyone have a working version of g3topbm?
}Alternatively, does anyone have a g3to<anything-else> which I could work off
}of? Thanks.