Source to editor program

Paul Linton pjl at ms.uky.edu
Wed Oct 25 03:33:05 AEST 1989

Hi,

   I was looking for some source to an editor that uses termcap
entries.  I was going to try and put this on a system that doesn't
look a lot like Un*x so the more basic it is the better.  I've seen
Stevie (I think thats it) but that (if you can believe it) is almost
too much to try and port.

Any help/pushes in the right direction would be appreciated.

Paul

--
Paul Linton      UKCC Consultant.                University of Kentucky.
...!ukma!pjl                Lexington, Kentucky.