.plan

Jim jim at jose.uucp
Thu Sep 21 06:36:12 AEST 1989

Otto J. Makela writes:
> Well... quite a long time ago, the program ANSIDRAW was popular on BBS's.
> However, it only produces still pictures using ANSI sequences.  One could
> of course add several of these one-after-another, but it wouldn't be the
> same.  I believe that a "ANSI draw program" using curses would be optimal.
> Anyone ever seen one ?

Yes, there is a program that makes MOVING ansi.  I believe the program is
called ansi animator.  The first version was either shareware or pd, and
the following versions were made availaible ONLY to those that paid for the
first (as I understand).  I have it availaible on my bbs.  As I have never
transfered a file through unix mail, if someone wants it, and will help
me figure out how to get it across, I will be glad to do it.

Is there a program out there that will let me do mail from my pc, or do
I have to figure out how to get it from my pc to this unix box, and then
across the mail lines???  (I've been trying to find a uucp for the pc for
a long time, but it seems that no one out there knows anything about it.)