PBMPLUS (color PBM) is ready for beta test.

Jef Poskanzer pokey at well.UUCP
Thu Sep 14 21:32:05 AEST 1989

As promised, PBMPLUS has now been posted to alt.sources.  The changes
since the FTP version of 06sep89:

    Added #ifdefs to pnm/libpnm3.c to allow the PBM-PNM-only configuration.
    Small corrections to TIPS, pnm/Makefile, pnm/Imakefile, ppm/ppmrotate.1,
      ppm/ppmshear.1, ppm/ppmtoilbm.c, pbm/xwdtopbm.c, ppm/xwdtoppm.c,
      ppm/ppmtoxwd.c, ppm/ppmtoxwd.1, pbm/x11wd.h.

This new version has also been put on expo, replacing the 06sep89 version.
---
Jef

    Jef Poskanzer  pokey at well.sf.ca.us  {ucbvax, apple, hplabs}!well!pokey
   "Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing." -- Mark Twain