looking for up-to-date shar script

Jason Baietto jason at ssd.csd.harris.com
Thu Dec 6 04:49:01 AEST 1990

In getting ready to post some source to this group I discovered that the
only shar script I have is from 1986 and it seems fairly lame in comparrison
to the shar-archived files that I pull off alt.sources (e.g. it doesn't
tell you which archive you've just unpacked, how many you have left, etc).

Can someone post or email me an up-to-date version of shar (or some p.d.
variant if that's necessary)?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Also, why I'm here, I'll ask this question again:  Does anybody know what's up with comp.sources.x?  I've seen nada for almost a month now.

--
|      Jason "Jasper" Baietto       |       otteiaB "repsaJ" nosaJ      |