tcl

Peter Peters pp at svin02.info.win.tue.nl
Sat Dec 22 01:48:40 AEST 1990

It seems that I fauled up in uudecoding and/or cpio extracting the tcl
stuff that appeared a short while ago. I'd like to know from what
address I can ftp this stuff (or some kind soul must be willing to send
it to me :-), but please confirm first, I don't like to get swamped
with tcl source...)
--
| Peter Peters                              | UUCP  : pp at win.tue.nl     |
| Eindhoven University of Technology (TUE)  | PHONE : +31-(0)40-474120  |