copyright notices (was: Re: UNIX-Time the right way ...)

The Programmer Guy jkimble at bally.Bally.COM
Tue Dec 4 10:12:38 AEST 1990

In article <18769 at rpp386.cactus.org> jfh at rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) writes:
>my dictionary understanding of the words "use", "disclosure",
>"duplication" and "performance" all lead me to believe my
>copyright notice is quite valid.

Well, when the court system of the United States starts making regular
phone calls to *you* asking for *your* understanding, maybe the rest of
us will begin to give you a little credibility.  Are you trying to
start another net-wide conflict were you are obviously in the wrong and
nearly everyone (except, maybe, BIFF) is against you? USENET 3, JFH 0.

lessons that illustrate your [lack of] knowledge on the functionality
of ASSERT.

Of course, I say this with respect because we all know that you are the
*only* person on The Net that actually gets *paid* to write code.

--Jim Kimble,						jkimble at bally.bally.com
Consulting for Bally Gaming (the slot machine people)	   uunet!bally!jkimble

"ALPO is 99 cents a can.  That's over SEVEN dog dollars!!"