New moderator for comp.sources.misc

Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR allbery at NCoast.ORG
Tue Dec 18 14:47:48 AEST 1990

As of about an hour ago, I officially gave moderatorship of comp.sources.misc
to Kend Landfield, author of Rkive.  Please continue to use the usual aliases
(comp-sources-misc[-request]@uunet.uu.net).  Mail to allbery at uunet.uu.net
will be forwarded to my account on ncoast, so anyone mailing sources to that
address can expect a delay.  Possibly a *very* *long* delay, as I may be about
to go under work-wise again....

++Brandon, ex-moderator of comp.sources.misc
--
Me: Brandon S. Allbery			    VHF/UHF: KB8JRR on 220, 2m, 440
Internet: allbery at NCoast.ORG		    Packet: KB8JRR @ WA8BXN