Latest PD KSH?

Alan Ruffer alan at adept.UUCP
Fri Dec 14 13:59:01 AEST 1990

In article <18559 at netcom.UUCP> feustel at netcom.UUCP (David Feustel) writes:
>The 89 version of the public domain Korn shell is available on this
>machine in the directory /usr/source/cmd/ksh-pd. Unfortunately, so many
>people have requested either this copy or a newer copy (which has not
>surfaced) that I can't deal with them all. This machine will be
>accessible via the internet in January; maybe people can ftp the files

I also would like to obtain this source.  The internet availibilty will
help many sites.  However this site does NOT have internet access.
How about posting to one of the source groups ( unix, misc, or alt ).
Also please note I changed the newsgroup to post to alt.sources.d -
alt.sources is for the sources which many sites archive.  The .d group
is for messages and discussion which is where this belongs.
Thanks...

| Alan R. Ruffer      UUCP: {csccat,chinacat!holston}!adept!alan           |
| Route 1, Box 1745   Amateur Radio Station WB5FKH                         |
| Sulphur, LA 70663   BBS: (318) 527-6667, 19200(PEP)/9600(V.32)/2400/1200 |
| "A witty saying proves nothing." -- Voltaire                             |