menu(1) in alt.sources is corrupted

Kent Paul Dolan xanthian at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG
Thu Dec 27 18:46:40 AEST 1990

Dump a little of that with od to make sure you aren't sitting at a terminal
without tab support; those lines look exactly like missing tabs.  They might
also, of course, have been lost along the way.

I just went and looked explicitly at the #define lines; at least several
of them do contain tab characters, and they all seem to have arrived
here intact, so contact a nearby site for clean copies (we don't archive
alt.sources, even the good stuff).

Sadly, a wimpy shar was used, so there was no character count checking to
assure the code arrived intact, and the output of lint was too noisy to
allow a check for damaged lines in reasonable time and effort.

Kent, the man from xanth.
<xanthian at Zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> <xanthian at well.sf.ca.us>