[news.software.b] Re: Long lines in .newsrc

Amos Shapir amos at nsc.nsc.com
Wed Feb 21 11:24:07 AEST 1990

In article <EMV.90Feb20135154 at duby.math.lsa.umich.edu> emv at math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti) writes:

>If the original article is missing attribution, then my reposting
>software will not add it on.

My article was a part of a discussion, in which some of these programs
were mentioned.  It was directed at a small group, and not intended
for net-wide distribution.  My main gripe is that without my knowledge
nor my permission, an article was posted to a group I did not intend
to post in, with my name in both the "From" and "Reply-To" header lines.

--
	Amos Shapir
National Semiconductor, 2900 semiconductor Dr.
amos at nsc.nsc.com or amos at taux01.nsc.com