posting the perl reference guide

Jan Dj{rv jand at kuling.UUCP
Thu Jan 18 02:11:36 AEST 1990

In article <JV.90Jan12203815 at mhres.mh.nl> jv at mh.nl (Johan Vromans) writes:
>The previous version has been made available via mail servers and anon
>FTP only. This time I consider posting it. That would result in 8
>shar-files of 25K each, with which it is possible to build all three
>PostScript files (150K each).
>
>Any objections? Better ideas? Shall I post it to comp.lang.perl?
>alt.sources? comp.sources.misc? comp.lang.postscript :-) ?

Although many people don't have postscript printers, I think it would be
a good idee to post it to comp.lang.perl.

It would be nice to have a reference card, searching through the man-page(s)
has been my only source of information so far. It can be frustrating
sometimes, so my opinion is: POST POST POST!!!

	Jan D.