A program for predictions (2D, very graphical)

Roy M. Silvernail cybrspc!roy at cs.umn.edu
Wed Jul 18 07:45:34 AEST 1990

msdos at quiche.cs.mcgill.ca (Mark SOKOLOWSKI) writes:

> 	This is a help for decision making. It's a program I did myself
> and I would like as much people as possible to test it, so everyone is
> free to distribute it anywhere (where there are PC's...).

#include <flame.h>

Some people's kids! There is no source whatsoever inside this package!!

To add insult to injury, this is the FIFTH posting of the same program.
It has appeared in 4 other newsgroups, and was not crossposted... so
Unix systems now have 5 copies, and it's come over my newsfeed 5 times!
WHY are you wasting our bandwidth like this?
--
    Roy M. Silvernail   | #include <stdio.h>                 | Does virtual
    now available at:   | main(){                            | reality need