Unnecessary tar-compress-uuencodes

Warren Tucker wht at n4hgf.Mt-Park.GA.US
Sun Jul 15 03:44:14 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul13.161441.8339 at druid.uucp>, darcy at druid.uucp (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) writes:

> if people think there are some good ideas here I am willing to do some
> hacking on shar/unshar to implement some of this stuff.

Trust me :-), your mailbox will overflow with hate mail.  Fortunately
the scores of "letter bombs" I got when I hacked on shar a while
back were not real or my house would be gone and my yard would be
a large crater.

However, change is mandated once per century or so.  So, as risk
of losing my street number to a black hole, I'm posting shar 3.31.

flames > /dev/h2o