TILE Forth

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at barsoom.nhh.no
Thu Jul 12 08:53:31 AEST 1990

new at udel.EDU (Darren New) writes:
>> [...] When is the author going to repost it?

>Well, I asked via email and got no response. I even offered to post it
>if it was emailed correctly. Maybe if everybody else who wants it
>also asks the author, then the author would go to the trouble of redoing it.

Let's not be too hasty here...  It's that time of year; I guess he's
on vacation at the moment, and I feel certain that he'll repost when
he gets back.  While I'm writing anyway, let me assure you that the
waiting will be well worth it:  I've had a beta test version of TILE
here for a few months, and it really is the goods!

-tih

--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, NHH, Bergen, Norway.  Telephone: +47-5-959205
tih at barsoom.nhh.no, thelbekk at norunit.bitnet, edb_tom at debet.nhh.no