PD Form System Wanted for VMS

Rod Sprattling rls at onondaga.steinmetz.ge.com
Thu Jul 12 23:35:51 AEST 1990

I'm looking for a public domain form definition and execution
program/library under VMS.

I'd like to display a form that an operator, using tabs and carriage
returns, can fill in. When the operator indicates that the form is
complete I'd like to write the input data to a stream.

The ideal tool would be a 'C' library callable from an application,
coupled with a preprocessor that converts a form and terminal
configuration file into the 'C' code needed to perform form display
and input on a particular terminal. A standalone program that writes a
data file would be ok, too, as would an ELisp version for GNU EMACS.

If you know of such a program and have direct access to it, would you
mind packaging it up and mailing it my way? Onondaga doesn't have
direct access to the Internet for ftp.

Many thanks,
 __  __
|__)(__'
|  \___)

Rod Sprattling                           DialCom:  8*833-7054

sprattlingrl at crd.ge.com	                 rls at onondaga.crd.ge.com
uunet!crd.ge.com!sprattlingrl

You can appreciate the difference between dedication and commitment
whenever you see a plate of ham and eggs: the hen was dedicated; the
pig was committed.

Rod Sprattling                           DialCom:  8*833-7054