New version of LUSH available -- looking for anonymous ftp site

Paul Shields shields at yunccn.UUCP
Tue Jul 31 03:34:22 AEST 1990

LUSH, the Lay-User SHell, is a simple text-based system of menus with
rudimentary screen handling.  I wrote it for York's Native Computer
Network project, and made the first, ad-hoc posting of it early this year
to alt.sources.  Since then, I received much constructive feedback, and
made several improvements.

LUSH has the following features:
 - functional on BSD UNIX, SCO Xenix, and MS-DOS platforms, and possibly more;
 - works on even the most brain-dead of terminals;
 - hierarchy of menus;
 - displays a short list of commands with explanations;
 - takes commands from the keyboard;
 - easy configuration of menus;
 - no license fee.

Now, I'm looking for these:
 - volunteers to alpha-test the current version on UNIX, Xenix, and
   MS-DOS platforms;
 - volunteers to port the current version to other platforms;
 - a site to provide LUSH to the Internet via anonymous ftp during
   an upcoming beta test cycle.

Please let me know if you're interested.
--
another pseudo-psycho-micro-analysis by
Paul Shields, shields at nccn.yorku.ca  (..!uunet!yunccn!shields)