TILE Forth

Kent Paul Dolan xanthian at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG
Sat Jun 30 08:44:08 AEST 1990

In article <23211 at estelle.udel.EDU> new at ee.udel.edu (Darren New) writes:
>Did anybody get a good copy of the TILE Forth stuff that just
>came over alt.sources?  It's exactly what I've been looking for,
>but it is munged at our site. Could somebody please send me
>the real shars if you god a clean version?  Thanks! -- Darren

It arrived here with 85% or so of the lines missing; I think the
original shar must have had a bad interaction with a news forwarder
somewhere along the way; the remaining lines formed a regular pattern
but both source and shar command lines were obviously missing in
large quantities.  Even the manifest posting looked far too brief
to be real.

I increase the distribution to world to get word back to the author; email
to Europe for me is chancy at best, though I am going to try to get a
note back by email too.

Kent, the man from xanth.
<xanthian at Zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> <xanthian at well.sf.ca.us>