Malloc replacement - where is C.P. Cahil?

scot.s.trombly-freytag jstf at cbnewsd.ATT.COM
Sat Mar 17 09:09:33 AEST 1990

Fairly recently (2/90?), a posting was made to one of the
comp.sources  or alt.sources newsgroups of a malloc() replacement
that helped track down memory problems.

This has turned out to be very useful, but I think I've come
across a bug in the strncpy() routine. Unfortunately,
the poster did not include his/her address in the code, and,
silly me, I threw away the article containing their address.

I would appreciate pointers for finding this person:  C.P. Cahil
(cpcahil) was the only recent name I could find in the code.

Thanx!

J. Scot Trombly-Freytag
AT&T Network Systems, Lisle, IL
Please send responses to this address: ..!att!nwuxf!scot