Is comp.sources.x still alive?

Jason Baietto jason at gcx1.SSD.CSD.HARRIS.COM
Thu Nov 29 05:51:48 AEST 1990

I'm sure this is the wrong place to post this, but is comp.sources.x
still a newsgroup?  It's been a couple weeks since I've seen anything
posted there and my notes reader is telling me that the group was
"probably killed or cancelled".  Email responses only.  Thanks.

|      Jason "Jasper" Baietto       |       otteiaB "repsaJ" nosaJ      |
| Harris Computer Systems Division  |  noisiviD smetsyS retupmoC sirraH |
|     Fort Lauderdale, Florida      |      adirolF ,eladreduaL troF     |
|   jason at hcx2.ssd.csd.harris.com   |   moc.sirrah.dsc.dss.2xch at nosaj   |