Looking for a tool to make UNIX-Time

Kent Paul Dolan xanthian at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG
Wed Nov 28 17:51:01 AEST 1990

boyd at necisa.ho.necisa.oz (Boyd Roberts) writes in alt.sources.d:
> jfh at rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) writes:

>>gack!  you can compute it directly without looping.  if you don't
>>care about daylight savings time corrections you can get it without
>>ever having to call localtime.

>Yeah, just what the guy wanted.  Bugger correctness -- I mean you wouldn't
>want to write code that was actually _correct_, would you now?

>``As long as you don't care that it works'' -- a truly fine philosophy.

Yep, that's our John Haugh.  Any wonder, with coding habits like that,
that he needs and is promoting the return of comp.unix.wizards, so he
can have an audience unskilled enough to think of him as a real programmer?

The scary thing is that he earns his living as a coding consultant, when
he's not busy libeling people on the net or making a fool of himself all
over the place.

Kent, the man from xanth.
<xanthian at Zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> <xanthian at well.sf.ca.us>