Okay, I give up. What is the real story?

A Product of Society jon%vector0 at sactoh0.SAC.CA.US
Tue Nov 27 11:33:10 AEST 1990

vances at xenitec.on.ca (Vance Shipley) spews forth:

> In article <7Twys1w163w at vector0> jon%vector0 at sactoh0.SAC.CA.US (A Product of
> >> So how do you pronounce it?
> >
> >    Zzyzx = Zee-Zee-Why-Zee-Ex
> >    Xyzzy = Ex-Why-Zee-Zee-Why
>
> I thought it was:
>
>      Zzyzx = Zed-Zed-Why-Zed-Ex
>
>      Xyzzy = Ex-Why-Zed-Zed-Why
>
> Vance Shipley
> Canadian

    Well, I just read it aloud to myself to listen to the differences
in pronouciation.  If it makes any difference, when I read your
version (Ex-Why-Zed-Zed-Why), a loud booming voice said "Nothing happens."

    So I guess you must be right.

..the thread that just wouldn't die...

Jon
vector0!jon at sactoh0.SAC.CA.US   ...ames!pacbell!sactoh0!vector0!jon

        fezzes for one and all!