GENERAL WARNING (Adventure SPOILER warning!)

Tom Almy toma at tekgvs.LABS.TEK.COM
Thu Nov 15 03:34:15 AEST 1990

In article <RALPH.90Nov13152815 at orion.laas.fr> ralph at laas.fr writes:
>I tried to reply to jon but his posting didn't leave neither a From:
>nor Reply-To: header.  Shame!  Shame!

>If my memory serves well, xyzzy worked in the room where you heard
>PLUGH or some such.

Well, no, but close:

1. XYZZY would take you from the well house (on the surface) to the
   debris room (the one with the rod). And visa versa.

2. PLUGH would take you  from the well house to the Y2 room, and visa versa.

3. Y2 would take you from the east end of the Hall of Mists to the Rock Jumble
   and from there to the Y2 room.

4. PLOVER would take you from the Plover room to the Y2 room, and visa versa.

5. SECRET would take you to the Secret Tight Canyon from the Hall of the
   Mountain King.

6. BEDQUILT would take you to Bedquilt from the Large Low Room.

7. ORIENTAL would take you to the Oriental Room from any adjacient room.

8. SLAB would take you to the slab room from Bedquilt.

9. CANYON would take you to the Tall E/W canyon from the Swiss Cheeze room

10. CAVERN would take you to the Misty cavern from the Oriental Room or the
    Alcove.

Is that enough secret motion words?

Tom Almy
toma at tekgvs.labs.tek.com