Lharc incompatibility

Hans-Ch. Eckert ripley at opal.cs.tu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 8 12:26:52 AEST 1990

Hello.

I also have these compatibility problems, although they don't hit
me that hard. At least I could use all archives so far.
On my home-platform (Atari ST) I have three different versions of
lharc with each one behaving different. This is annoying at least !

Greetings,
				RIPLEY
--
Greetings from RIPLEY | UUCP: ripley at tubopal.UUCP (ripley at opal.cs.tu-berlin.de)
Hans-Christian Eckert |         ...!unido!tub!opal!ripley (Europe)