GENERAL WARNING

Ralph P. Sobek ralph at laas.fr
Tue Oct 30 02:24:15 AEST 1990

In article <1548 at atlas.tegra.COM> vail at tegra.COM (Johnathan Vail) writes:

|    Two years ago when I was working at DG it was still in AOS.  Typing
|    `xyzzy' at the prompt returned "Nothing happens".

It's amazing that pieces of the the old `adventure' game are floating
around in OS's!  In the Adventure dungeon, if you typed `xyzzy' at
some inappropriate moment, the game would respond with `Nothing
happens'!

--
Ralph P. Sobek			  Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
ralph at laas.fr				   Addresses are ordered by importance.