Bug in tcsh-5.19

Miguel Casteleiro jmc at inesc.UUCP
Tue Oct 2 01:28:27 AEST 1990

Hi there!

I installed tcsh-5.19 from tesla, and it runs fine (on Sun's and Dec's).
And finally I can have decent filenames :-)

But when there is a directory, in the path, with
the same name as a binary, in the path, the tcsh seems to try to
execute the directory and says "Permission denied" and then
executes the command.  Is this a bug or a feature :-)

In tcsh-5.18 this problem didn't occur.

--
                                                                      __
 Miguel Casteleiro at                                            __  ///