Multi-user chat program

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.uucp
Sun Oct 28 00:22:50 AEST 1990

In article <5429 at uqcspe.cs.uq.oz.au> rhys at batserver.cs.uq.oz.au writes:
>There still seems to be lots of requests for the missing files for this
>program.  Maybe D'Arcy J.M. Cain could re-post the program with all files,
>including the replacement process.h and getopt.h files for people who
>don't have them?

I just did this.  Besides including the missing chat.h I replaced the
include directive for getopt.h with the actual prototype and declarations.
As for process.h, I think that should be included with any ANSI compiler
on a Unix system.  Although it isn't in the table of standard headers
I believe that is only because it is OS specific and will exist on a
Unix system.  In any case the only things you need from it are fork(2),
execlp(2) and wait(2).  I suggest you create a process.h with these and
related functions.  Anyone happen to know what is officially required
in this file?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy at druid)     |
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   I support gun control.