MS/DOS GIF viewer source.

Norman Kraft nkraft at crash.cts.com
Wed Oct 3 09:52:01 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep30.225332.2322 at agora.uucp> dougc at agora.uucp (Doug Carter) writes:

>If there are no sources available, does anyone know of a GIF viewer
>that supports the Trident 8800 chip set?

I have the Trident 8800 chip set on my VGA card at home, and I find the
true Compuserve CSHOW (version 8... something or other) works just fine
for most purposes. It won't show GIF's in the extended Trident modes,
but for the usual EGA and VGA modes, it works just fine. If you can't
get a copy, let me know and we'll work something out...

Norman R. Kraft	                           "Things should be as simple
Director, Software Development              as possible, but not simpler."
Postal Buddy Corporation, San Diego, CA     - Albert Einstein
INET nkraft at crash.cts.com
UUCP {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!nkraft   Usual disclaimer applies...