Missing part 2 of X Desktop Manager

Kyle Jones kyle at uunet.UU.NET
Thu Apr 25 09:22:57 AEST 1991

timur at seas.gwu.edu (The Time Traveler) writes:
 > Subject says it all.  I have parts 1,3,4,5,6 and 7.  Am I missing
 > anything else?

No, part 7 was indeed the last part.  I, too, was aggravated by
the lack of the "part x of y" annotation in the articles; some
didn't have part numbers at all.  I determined that part 7 was
the last by noting the "You have unpacked the last part" at the
end of the part 7.

To future posters:  Unpacking a source archive shouldn't be a puzzle.
Please put the part number and the total number of parts to
expect in the Subject header of each article.