ELISA type program sourced wanted.

Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM
Sun Apr 21 13:21:09 AEST 1991

I am the psychotherapist.  Please, describe your problems.  Each time
you are finished talking, type RET twice.

doc, there goes somebody again askng about eliza.

Eliza?  Hah!  I would appreciate it if you would continue.

do you think they posted on purpose just to get me to play this little game?

Why do you say that?

because they're supposed to know that GNU Emacs from prep.ai.mit.edu
has what he wants in file "doctor.el" (emacs-lisp)

Is it because they're supposed to know that gnu emacs from prep ai mit
edu has what he wants in file doctor el that you came to me?

well, here's what that guy said:
> [...]

Adrian> Has anybody out there got the sources to an ELISA type
Adrian> program.  This is the which basically tries to hold a
Adrian> seemingly intelligent conversation with the user.  Prefered
Adrian> languages are C or PASCAL but anything else will do.

Does it bother you that anything else will do?