shell pipeline to reverse the order of lines.

Kyle Jones kyle at UUNET.UU.NET
Mon Feb 18 17:03:43 AEST 1991

David C Lawrence writes:
 > Speak for your own needs, bub.  reverse-region solved a problem for me
 > that the other solutions did not.  In my environment, it is much more
 > useful to me than any of the other reversal schemes I have seen as
 > part of this thread.

Amen.  The solution I posted was something I gave to a friend and
coworker around five years ago, on a system where there was no
Icon or Perl or tac.  Such systems still exist.  There's always
more than one way to solve a problem.  And since not everyone has
access to the same tools, this is fortunate.