shell pipeline to reverse the order of lines.

Kee Hinckley nazgul at alphalpha.com
Sun Feb 17 13:14:52 AEST 1991

In article <3*-&S|^@rpi.edu> tale at rpi.edu (David C Lawrence) writes:
>In <9102151917.AA04419 at wendy-fate.UU.NET> kyle at UUNET.UU.NET (Kyle Jones):
>
>   After seeing a couple of programs in Perl and Icon to do this, I
>   feel compelled to post a shell pipeline solution to this problem.
>
>And I an Emacs-Lisp one, though Kyle could have handled it himself.  I

It's clearly time to create alt.sources.showoff for people to post
unneeded solutions to already solved problems.
--
Alfalfa Software, Inc.		|	Poste:  The EMail for Unix
nazgul at alfalfa.com		|	Send Anything... Anywhere
617/646-7703 (voice/fax)	|	info at alfalfa.com

I'm not sure which upsets me more; that people are so unwilling to accept
everyone else's.