Make of CDXBBS under Dynix

Clive Chinery clive at aisnet.uucp
Sat Feb 9 04:59:53 AEST 1991

I attempted to make the gdxbbs bbs recently posted to alt.sources by Jay Snyd,
 on a Sequent Symmetry under V3.0.12 Dynix
with the makefile set up for SYSV (make was run in ATT universe not BSD)
and had the following problems:
1> cc objected to the -M3e & -K arguments --> blanked out in makefile
2> inc.h could not find sys/poll.h        --> commented out poll.h in inc.h
3> cc -o <object list> gave the following error
   ld:/usr/local/lib/libtinfo.a cannot open
   Any suggestions from Dynix experts how to get around this?

*************** Tel +44-71-379-4812 Fax +44-71-497-3079                       *
*  Plunder    * email clive at aisnet.uucp                                       *
*    hell     *  mail N.O.P.,Tower House, Southampton St London WC2E 7HN      *
*  N O W !    *  std. disclaimer -- Above views are my own - not N.O.P        *