Fortran to C

Steve Lamont slamont at network.ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 10 05:11:19 AEST 1991

In article <PEDA.91Feb7183939 at simplicity.Stanford.EDU> peda at simplicity.Stanford.EDU (Bill Codding) writes:
>I recall the existence of a "f2c" program, possibly put out
>by the GNU people.  Look in a GNU archive.

Nope, not quite.  f2c is from AT&T and lives on research.att.com
(192.20.225.2) in the directory dist/f2c.  It may be elsewhere, as well, but
that should be the authoritative source.

							spl (the p stands for
							pleased to be of
							service...)
--
Steve Lamont, SciViGuy -- (408) 646-2572 -- a guest at network.ucsd.edu --
NPS Confuser Center / Code 51 / Naval Postgraduate School / Monterey, CA 93943