MDG - Neat, but Something's not working...

Steve Ansell cccstevn at underdog
Thu Feb 28 08:02:05 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb26.191428.19852 at hq.demos.su> ache at hq.demos.su (Andrew A. Chernov) writes:

>Main Hint: create file /usr/games/mdg_dir/players/default

If you want to make customizable characters for mdg, I have written a program
that gives 1500 points and lets the person distribute tehm among your various
abilities.  it uses curses and has a fairly nice interface.  If there is
interest I will post it or mail it to anybody interested.

The points are distributed on this basis:
                        My points = Game points
 Spells: 		   1		1
 Strength,HP,MP :	   10		1
 Lives:			   25		1