Tass visual threaded newsreader

Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM
Fri Feb 15 13:32:56 AEST 1991

Tom> Could you explain what tass offers than trn does not, besides the visual
Tom> newsgroup selection menu?

And would I want to cast asunder GNU Emacs' GNUS (threaded, etc.
Visual newsgroup selection window: of course; paper/on-line 85 page
manual: naturally. Newsgroup: gnu.emacs.gnus) and SuperCite ["Tom>"
citations above] for what earthly gain?

--
Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM  Naperville IL USA  +1 708-979-6364